No reviews have been posted. Be the first to submit one.
|MELB CUP L/W||$6,000.00|
Luxury McCrae Beach Retreat-Footsteps To The Water
Located just 200 meters to McCrae Beach and a short stroll the shops, supermarket, cafes and restaurants, this 35 square modern masterpiece is sure to impress a large family with dual zoned living.
Holiday House in Mccrae
From $829.00* daily
Entering the property you will be delighted by the large double-glazed windows and skylights throughout capturing beautiful natural light. The hallway which is lined with beautiful art leads to the first living quarter which can be separated and closed off via a large glass door which is where you enter the main residence.
There is a large living area complete with a kitchenette (no cooking facilities are available here) large plasma TV, 2 bedrooms both with queen beds and large bathroom. For comfort, there is a large split air conditioner and both bedrooms have ceiling fans. There is a separate toilet as well.
Stepping through the glass door, you are greeted with the large open plan living and dining complete with gourmet kitchen that is well equipped and modern. Featuring stone bench tops, breakfast bar, on-tap filtered water, dual wall ovens, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and pizza maker just to name a few.
The living area has another large Apple TV with surround sound complimented with Jensen speakers and Denon amp. There is a Telstra TBox.
There are another two bedrooms in this area of the property which features the master bedroom which is the masterpiece of the property. The view from the bedroom is straight outside to the pool area and features a large walk in wardrobe and modern bathroom with double basins and toilet. Stepping outside via another glass door from the master bedroom is a large bath tub for you to relax and soothe the soul and mind which is undercover.
In addition, there is an outdoor shower which has both cold and hot water taps. There is a seating area complete with dining chairs and dining table in the shade of a mature willow myrtle tree hedged with a giant living wall of bamboo which makes for the perfect adults only private sanctuary.
The other room has a sofa bed couch which is a double bed.
Stepping outside large glass sliding doors that lead out to the outdoor Alfresco area complete with a ceiling heater if needed which is a great area to relax on the retro lounge chairs. In addition, there is a large outdoor table, Weber Q BBQ, huge cantilevered umbrella and sun lounge chairs in the paved area beside the pool which is perfect for entertaining and watching children.
The magnificent established gardens and entertaining areas abound throughout the property, which is situated on 1000 square metres of land and features:
Fire pit including wood with water feature and lounge chairs.
Beautiful fragrant private front garden.
Soaring ceilings, polished bamboo flooring, woollen carpets and acoustic soundproofing between all rooms create a contemporary aesthetic and quiet, peaceful ambience.
The delights of the Mornington Peninsula await you just a short drive away, including boutique wineries, fine dining, antique stores, golf courses, walking tracks, surf and fishing beaches, amazing diving locations and the Peninsula Hot Springs.
Other Property Features :
- Heated salt-water swimming pool with council-compliant pool fencing.
- Reverse Cycle Air-conditioning in two zones plus hydronic heating throughout.
- Ceiling fans in all living areas and bedrooms.
- Cathedral ceilings.
- Separate second lounge area with kitchenette, dining area and giant flat screen TV and DVD player.
- Two luxurious resort-style bathrooms, three separate toilets with soft closing lids and a powder room.
- Extensive outdoor lighting for mood and practicality.
- Separate laundry with washing machine and dryer.
- Two-car lock up garage.
- Wide pebble-mix concrete driveway, perfect for visitors cars or watercraft.
- Located at the end of a no-through-road allowing for extra street parking for up to two or three cars.
- Spotted gum timber decking at front and rear of house.
- Fitted with quality classic, iconic furniture ranging from Art Deco to 60s and contemporary.
- Comfortable, high quality beds, mattresses and a range of pillows.
- Walls decorated with original artworks which are for sale.
Bedroom 1: Queen bed with ensuite, walk-in robe, ceiling fan, block out blinds and pool views.
Bedroom 2: Queen bed with flat screen TV, DVD player, ceiling fan and robe.
Bedroom 3: Queen bed with ceiling fan, dressing table and robe.
Bedroom 4: Double bed with ceiling fan and robe.
Bed linen and towels are not included. Please speak to our friendly holiday rental team if you require a linen service.
Pool : 5m x 3.5 x 1.7m
* (fees & conditions may apply)